Challenge Participant

Pages

Tuesday 1 May 2018

Blog Blitz - Finders Keepers by K T Finch

Finders Keepers: An Absolutely Gripping Mystery Thriller (Paperback)


A split-second decision throws ordinary family man Noah’s life into chaos in this utterly gripping thriller that will have you hooked from the first page to the last. If you love James Patterson, Harlan Coben and Gregg Hurwitz, you’ll love Finders Keepers.
What if you could change your life with one little lie?

Noah Kendall loves his family, but hates his teaching job. Mortgage, bills and mouths to be fed: he’s stuck in a rut. And with more debts piling up each day, he knows that something has to change.

As he opens yet another red letter, he has to get out and clear his head, despite the heavy Alaskan snow outside. His legs ache as he runs deeper into the forest, until he notices something in the distance – a crashed car, sitting dead still. Inside, a girl sits slumped in the driver’s seat, eyes closed, mouth open, skin grey beneath the winter frost.

And then beside her he sees it: a bag of money. And lots of it. Enough to pay off his debt and start a whole new life. And it’s just sitting there, waiting for him to take it...

What would you do?

This book was previously published as The Dead Girl.

'An unputdownable mystery thriller that will have you on the edge of your seats' says Amazon and I must agree! I was up late into the evening finishing this book as I just couldn't put it down. K T Finch has a fantastic writing style and I love to pick up the new thriller and get lost in it, living the twists and turns as they unfold and I am always left shocked by the ending.

I felt that K T Finch started the fast impact of pace from the first chapter. I loved the cast of characters - they each had their own mysteries and personal characteristics and I really liked Noah as a main character, he had his flaws but I found him really interesting.

I will definitely be seeking out some more of K T Finch's back catalogue and am looking forward to the next release.

Thank you to Bookouture for inviting me to be a part of this blog blitz.

No comments:

Post a Comment