Challenge Participant

Pages

Wednesday 29 October 2014

Jolly Snowmen - Ned Taylor

Jolly Snowmen

Five little snowmen on a winter's day looked at one another and wondered what to play... 

Count the jolly little snowmen in this adventurous rhyming tale, as one by one they skate, slide and slip away! Featuring tactile 3D snowmen, perfect for little hands. 

I love this series of books - They are great stories told in rhyme and there will be lines which children will soon be reciting as they are read the story. The fantastic thing about this book, and I have seen other adults do the same, is working out how the snowmen disappear through the book - it is an easy process but I have seen many of my friends or relatives also have to look through the book a number of times before they work it out. If adults keep looking at the book, I am sure children will pick them up too.

This would be a great gift to give to children this Christmas period.

Thank you to the publishers, Little Tiger, for sending me the book to review.

No comments:

Post a Comment