Challenge Participant

Pages

Wednesday 7 August 2013

The Pet Itch by Elli Woolard and Elina Ellis

The Pet Itch

Mossy the Monster wants a pet Itch but his family are less keen. They come up with many reasons against him having one. It takes his scheming older sister to come up with a plan that will not only get him a pet Itch but also get the adults to do all the dirty work!

A strange children's book which will capture the attention of youngsters of all ages; especially those who love monsters! It is written in rhyme and is slightly longer in length than some picture books. It is a 'wordy' story which will suit children aged 4 years +. 

I must admit that it was not a story that I could imagine reading to my child through my choice, however I think that it would appeal to small children, especially young boys who love monsters and all things weird.

Thank you to the publishers, Maverick Arts Publishers, who sent me the book to review.

No comments:

Post a Comment