Challenge Participant

Pages

Thursday 10 November 2011

All I Want For Christmas ................................................

to be able to spend some quality family time with my family, with none of the arguments about who did or said what and to be able to cuddle up on the sofa together. This may seem like a simple request but lately my two children can not be in the same room together without an argument or fight breaking out within two minutes of meeting. Daughter will be jealous of whatever son has and is doing and I can't ask one a question without the other butting in. Also my husband is working so hard at the moment, lots of work, sometimes unpaid overtime and not having much time at home with us, and when he does he is really tired. 
I am really looking forward to Christmas and us all being home together, although husband has to work two days between Christmas and New Year. I plan for us to spend lots of time together, pottering around the house and cuddling up on the sofa watching lots of films together.
What is the one thing you want for Christmas?? Please let me know






This post has been inspired by a new book which is released today, Cally Taylor has her new book released today 'Home for Christmas'

Home for Christmas
Beth Prince has always loved fairytales and now, aged twenty-four, she feels like she's finally on the verge of her own happily ever after. She lives by the seaside, works in the Picturebox - a charming but rundown independent cinema - and has a boyfriend who's so debonair and charming she can't believe her luck! There's just one problem - none of her boyfriends have ever told her they love her and it doesn't look like Aiden's going to say it any time soon. Desperate to hear 'I love you' for the first time Beth takes matters into her own hands - and instantly wishes she hadn't. Just when it seems like her luck can't get any worse, bad news arrives in the devilishly handsome shape of Matt Jones. Matt is the regional director of a multiplex cinema and he's determined to get his hands on the Picturebox by Christmas. Can Beth keep her job, her man and her home or is her romantic-comedy life about to turn into a disaster movie?

I will be reviewing Home for Christmas soon and am looking forward to reading it soon. 

If you would like to find out more about Cally Taylor, visit her website here

3 comments:

  1. Ha! Your wish will probably be mine in a few years time if we give the Spudling a brother or sister! Thanks for taking part in my virtual book launch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do understand you, though at the mo I have only one boy (but now he is all like "I want a brother or a sister" :)). Family and good health is truly what matters, so I agree..it's the perfect Christmas wish:) Hugs x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I would like one day without the kids arguing when they are together.

    We are hoping for a quiet Christmas this year after entertaining both families last year.
    We cooked roast dinner 4 days running. By day 3 we woke and it felt like groundhog day :)

    carol

    ReplyDelete